Friday, August 12, 2011

Ribbon Share

I have been thinking about starting this for awhile, but a friend and customer gave me the push to get it going this week.  It is a great way to play with all the colors and not have to purchase a whole spool of them all!

There will be two different shares - one for the ruffled ribbon and one for the scallop dots ribbon, each will include 2 yards of each available color and you can sign up for more than one share if you want more than 2 yards of each.

1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, pg 195



•2 yards Basic Black

•2 yards Cherry Cobbler

•2 yards Chocolate Chip

•2 yards Elegant Eggplant

•2 yards Marina Mist

•2 yards Melon Mambo

•2 yards More Mustard

•2 yards Old Olive

•2 yards Pretty in Pink

•2 yards Tangerine Tango


Cost for the scallop dots share is $18.41 per share (plus shipping if you are not local)
3/8" Ruffled Ribbon pg 194

•2 yards Calypso Coral

•2 yards Island Indigo

•2 yards Lucky Limeade

•2 yards Pool Party

•2 yards Wisteria Wonder

Cost for the the ruffled ribbon share is $11.52 per share (plus shipping if you are not local)

Once I have 5 spots filled, I will place the order and will continue to keep the share going until
there is no longer interest.


If you are interested in joining, please contact me at ksobolik@hotmail.com and use
Ribbon share as your subject.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!