Sunday, August 28, 2011

You're on my mind

I decided to finally participate in the So Shelli Creative challenge after watching it for several months.  This month is a thinking of you challenge. 

I combined the stamp sets French Foliage and Field Fowers along with Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum and Bashful Blue when I put this card together. 


I stamped the first layer with the word stamp in French Foliage on the left edge and then the stamp that looks like raindrops over the whole piece. 

On the Very Vanilla, I added Champagne Shimmer paint with some scrunched up saran wrap for a faux mother of pearl look before I stamped on it.  There are also faint raindrops over the flower image.  The flower is stamped with Wisteria Wonder and then the detail part over the top is stamped with Perfect Plum.  I added a little So Saffron with a sponge in the middle of the flowers as well.

My sentiment comes from the Word Play stamp set and is stamped on more of the faux mother of pearl card stock.  I also added a retired button and cut the side of a piece of Vanilla seam binding to use for a bow inside of it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!