Monday, September 19, 2011

Bear Hugs

Our Late Night Stampers challenge this week is Baby projects so made a couple Baby cards to show you.  These will probably be the only samples I have for the challenge this week since we are into potato harvest right now and things are pretty crazy!


The pink card uses Just Add Cake designer series paper along with some Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Peach Parfait card stock.  I used some buttons from last year's Sale-a-Bration on both of the cards as well.



For the boy card I used the Brights designer series paper pack along with Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Pacific Point card stock.



Don't you love those little clothespins? 

Also used:
Bear Hugs stamp set
Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder
curly label punch
3/4" circle punch
1" circle punch
1 3/4" circle punch
2 1/2" circle punch
dimensionals
mini clothespins


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!