Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Joy

This is a set of cards I made that are very quick and simple to put together.  I had some leftover altered paper with the faux mother of pearl  technique and used The Sounding Joy stamp set for my images.


The backgrounds are created with the Petals a Plenty impressions folder.

I added some Deck the Halls fabric and vintage trinkets to finish them.

Supplies:
The Sounding Joy
Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Early Espresso classic ink
Petals A Plenty impressions folder
Deck the Halls fabric
vintage trinkets
champagne mist shimmer paint

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!