Monday, September 26, 2011

Ordinary Days

We are using a fall theme at Late Night Stampers this week and I just put together some super quick cards with the French Foliage stamp set.


The sentiment is one that I had made with a text only stamp and it says, "In every ordinary day there are a thousand miracles."

Supplies:
French Foliage
Confetti White, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip card stock
Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake classic ink
Deck the halls fabric
vintage trinkets
Very Vanilla seam binding
dimensionals

1 comment:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Kris, thanks for the kind comment on my blog (http://onescrappydoctor.blogspot.com) but make sure you go over and comment on the Kreatorville blog to be in the running for the amazing prize that Keandra's got on offer: http://kreativity.kreatorvillekraft.com/2011/09/you-cant-imagine-how-glad-i-am-to-have.html#comments

You sure don't want to miss your chance!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!