Friday, October 7, 2011

Elements of Style

This is a little card and gift set that I put together using the Beau Chateau designer series paper and the Elements of Style stamp set.


For the card, I attached a folded piece of Marina Mist that measures 5 1/4" x 8" to a Early Espresso base of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". 

The gift portion is a simple little post it note holder that measures 3 1/4" x 6 3/4" and is scored at 3 1/4" and 3 1/2".

Supplies:
Elements of Style
Beau Chateau designer series paper
Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake card stock
Crumb Cake, Marina Mist classic ink
neutrals, soft subtles buttons
Crumb Cake seam binding
dimensionals
Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder
large oval punch
scallop oval punch

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!