Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spice Cake Set

The Spice Cake designer series paper is one of my favorites and for this project, I put together a set of 6 cards and a bag in a box to hold them.


The flower is made from the Spice Cake designer fabric and the handle is connected with Antique brads.



The cards were stamped using Friendly Phrases and Day of Gratitude and I used More Mustard and Soft Suede classic inks. 

Supplies:
Friendly Phrases
Day of Gratitude
More Mustard, Soft Suede classic ink
More Mustard, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock
Spice Cake designer series paper and fabric
antique brads
decorative label punch
extra large oval punch
1" circle punch
1 1/4" circle punch
basic pearls
Spice Cake designer buttons
Vanilla Seam binding

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!