Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tough Color Combination

Our Late Night Stampers Challenge this week is a color combination of Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, and River Rock and I have to tell you this is kind of a tough one for me.  I am not a big fan of Cajun Craze and don't even have any card stock in that color at the moment. 



I used the some Well Worn designer series paper and added some Very Vanilla card stock to the combination.  The button is from the Rich Regals collection and I used some hemp twine and the stamp set Curly Cute.

(Sorry about the picture quality, I have a light bulb out on one of my lights and need to get a new one!)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!