Wednesday, October 19, 2011

TSSC196

Mary Jo has a great sketch challenge this week and I am so glad I have time to participate again! 


I used Paisley Petals DSP and combined it with Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White card stock. 

Supplies:
Four Frames stamp set
Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze card stock
Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink and Baja Breeze markers
Designer frames impressions folder
Decorative label punch
Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake seam binding
Scallop edge punch

1 comment:

MJ said...

Kris, this is so pretty, I always forget about that stamp, not sure I have ever used it, lol! Love how you layered it on the other frame. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!