Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Creative Elements BFF

This week I am going to share some cards that I made at a retreat last weekend while I was trying to use up some of my scraps or pieces of card stock that I had already die cut or stamped. 

The first one is inspired by one I found blog hopping and I have lost the person's name...if it is you please let me know so I can give you credit!!

I used some faux mother of pearl background (I made a bunch of pages of this so you will see more of this technique as it is one of my favorites) and the Creative elements and Best Friends Forever stamp sets.


I layered the flower with dimensionals and added a few pearls to the top layer.


Supplies:
Creative elements, Best Friends Forever
Peach Parfait, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake card stock
Peach Parfait, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake classic ink
dimensionals
champagne shimmer paint
basic pearls
Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!