Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Don't forget to check out...


You can just click on the picture above to link to my stores and then click shop now to get started.

You still have a little over a day to get in on the fantastic discounts in the online extravaganza sale. 
50% off...
Occasions Alphabet - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Many Merry Messages Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Winter Post Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Plus LOTS more! 


I am offering a free gift to all that purchase until November 30th at midnight and all orders will be put into a drawing for a free stamp set as well. 

Fabric, decor elements, my digital studio add ons, stamp sets, accessories....Great deals and Christmas gift ideas as well!

Happy Shopping!






No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!