Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fairytale

Another card made with some of my scraps and already stamped images this weekend.  I had the sentiment all stamped and layered adn the butterflies cut and embossed in my stash so this card went together quickly.


I added some flowers from Elements of Style in the background and the image in Bashful Blue is from the Strength and Hope stamp set.

Supplies:
Full of Live, Elements of Style, Strength and Hope
Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake card stock
Bashful Blue, Basic Black classic ink
Beautiful wings embosslit
basic rhinestones
scallop edge punch

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!