Monday, November 28, 2011

Paper bag gift card holder

Our challenge this week at Late Night Stampers is gift card holders.


This one is made from the little paper bags we had on the clearance rack (I see they are not gone).  The scalloped end is just cut off and then I folded it in half. 


I decorated the front, added a sentiment in the inside and made a little base for the card to be attached to and added a little bit of ribbon to act as a handle.


These were VERY easy to make and I know the recipients will enjoy their contents :)

1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

What a fantastic way to present a gift card holder. Love the idea of a folded bag.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!