Friday, November 25, 2011

Purple Christmas

Another non traditional Christmas colors sample for the Late Night Stampers.  This card is a CASE of one done by Dawn Griffith and I added the strip of Glimmer paper.  These cards were used as my make and take at our semi annual Stamping and Scrapbooking retreat at Park River Bible Camp last weekend.  For the retreat, I used Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist, but for these cards I chose to use Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder.


The sentiment is from a retired stamp set and I used the snowflake punch and different buttons that I thought looked fun with the colors.

1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

I love these cards. They are really simple and elegant and the colours are beautiful.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!