Thursday, November 24, 2011

To my Friend

I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving today!  There are so many things to be thankful for in my life, not just today, but each and every day. 

Another "scraps pile" card for you today....I had so many of these floating reinker roses around I finally just used them all up!  The tag behind it was also an extra from another project and I ran it through the Elegant lines impressions folder for a little texture.


Supplies:
Friendly Phrases, Fifth Avenue Floral
Basic Black classic ink
Versamark
Black embossing powder
Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Basic Black card stock
1 1/4" striped black grosgrain ribbon
scallop oval punch
large oval punch
dimensionals
reinkers

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!