Sunday, November 20, 2011

TSSC200

I really like Mary Jo's sketch this week and I am finally getting around to posting my sample! 

I used Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla on this card.


There is some retired Newsprint DSP on this card  - the musical pages were my favorite in that set! 

Supplies:
Creative Elements
Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink classic ink
Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron card stock
Champagne Mist shimmer paint
Spice Cake designer buttons
linen thread

1 comment:

MJ said...

Kris, I love the softness of this card. So pretty! I also love that big button! Thanks so much for playing along with my 200th sketch challenge!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!