Friday, November 25, 2011

TSSC201

I needed a sketch challenge to get some ideas going in my head again!  It has been a slow week for creating things, but hopefully this helped :)

This is Mary Jo's sketch for the week.  I flipped the two bars around behind the layers on my card.


The sentiment is from a retired stamp set and the image behind it is from the Elements of Style stamp set.  I used Crumb Cake and Early Espresso classic inks.


The papers are from the Brights Pattern Pack and I used some Brights glimmer brads as well.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Great Christmas card. I love the colors. And the brads! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!