Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Moments

This is another card I made with some extra items I had punched and die cut awhile back.  I used the Framed Tulips and Perfect Polka Dots impressions folders for the background.


Supplies:
Elements of Style stamp set
Whisper White, Marina Mist, Early Espresso and Soft Suede card stock
Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Marina Mist classic ink
Music notes wheel
Framed Tulips and Perfect Polka Dots impressions folders
Beautiful Butterflies die
1 3/8" circle punch
Boho blossoms punch
1 3/4" scallop circle punch
vintage trinkets
Espresso satin ribbon
dimensionals




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!