Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tiles

I was playing with some tile ideas for Christmas gifts this year.  The pictures were printed on tissue paper and applied with mod podge.  The sentiments and large images in the picture at the bottom of the post were created by stamping with versamark and adding embossing powder and applying heat. 


I did the embossing first and added the pictures last.


Then I used little pieces of cork to add to the bottom to protect the surfaces the tiles will sit on.


I think I will have to do some more playing around with these in the future, it was a fun project and hopefully the recipients will enjoy them too.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!