Thursday, December 29, 2011

UStamp with Dawn and Friends Score!! 2011

Today is opening day for our latest Ustamp with Dawn and Friends Event and I know you will love it!  We are showcasing the Simply Scored tool in every project and you won't want to miss it!!


Dawn is also going to draw 3 names from those who have signed up for the event and they will be awarded a FULL YEAR of FREE UStamp with Dawn Events! 



* Do you LOVE papercrafting projects that have some sort of "score"?? The Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Tool is NEW and HOt!! Learn how to make sizzlin' scored projects!!
* 40+ "scored" projects shared in 20 days!!
* Downloadable PDF Tutorial for EVERY project!!
* Live Chats!!
* Prizes!!
* Member Gallery to share YOUR creative genius!!
* So much more!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!