Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Announcing!

The next UStamp with Dawn and Friends event called Big Shot Roundup!  It is going to be amazing and you won't want to miss all the fun projects you can recreate with your Big Shot.

I am once again honored to be a designer for this event and can't wait for it to begin!


Feb 10 - Feb 29: Big Shot Roundup!! Winter 2012. If you are a papercraftor who loves the Big Shot products offered by Stampin' Up!, this is a CAN NOT MISS EVENT!!
* 40+ "Big Shot" projects shared in 20 days!!
* AT LEAST a "Baker's Dozen" of EXTRA BONUS Projects!!
* Downloadable PDF Tutorial for EVERY project!!
* Live Chats!!
* Prizes!! Dawn is giving away 30+ prizes!! Cut at 6x6 each lucky winner will receive 1 of each of the Occasions Mini Designer Series Papers!!
* Member Gallery to share YOUR creative genius!!
* So much more!!
 
Sign up soon and be ready for some fun!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!