Thursday, January 19, 2012

Be Mine

Another sneak peek of a Sale-a-bration stamp set for you today in combination with the Late Night Stampers shape challenge (not a rectangle or square).  I have used the Hearts collection framelit dies for this card and like the card I posted on Monday, I had a folder piece of card stock that I set just below the cut line at the top of the die.


The folded piece is layered on the largest framelit cutout.


To decorate, I added another smaller heart cut out of the Brights DSP paper stack and a red glimmer heart punched out with the heart punch.  The "be mine" is also a punch - Heart to Heart.


The stamp set is called Outlined Occasions and will be available during Sale-a-bration which starts on the 24th! 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!