Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

Today's card uses Delicate Doilies and the Flirtatious Fabric along with the a sentiment from the Full of Life stamp set. 


I tore about 1/2" strips of the fabric and looped it around attaching it to the back of the scallop circle to kind of form a flower behind it. 


Other supplies:
Flirtatious Specialty paper
Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight card stock
Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight classic ink
Brights buttons
Scallops #2 die
1 3/4" scallop circle punch
1 3/8" circle punch
Perfect Polka dots impressions folder
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!