Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Open Sea

I am really pushing the limits of the Planes, Trains and Automobiles theme at Late Night Stampers with this one, but I figured it was transportation at least :) 


I used the Stripes impressions folder for the layer on top of the base, both the base and
this layer are Bashful Blue.  The Soft Suede circle (3" die) was also embossed with the Stripes impressions folder.

For the image of the ship, I took Whisper White card stock and stamped the grass image from Inspired By Nature on it; then I brayered Bashful Blue and Marina Mist,  stamped my ship image and
punched it out. 


The sentiment from Upsy Daisy is stamped on some leftover Whisper White that was brayered and I added a little Early Espresso satin ribbon. 

1 comment:

Jonia said...

I really like it. I was wondering if we could use ships or sail boats. May have to work on another myself!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!