Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine Pouch


LeAnn Greff had an adorable Valentine Pouch on her blog and also gave directions to make it so today's project is a CASE of hers with some little changes.


I used the Beau Chateau deisgner series paper and sponged all the pieces with Soft Suede classic ink.  My sentiment is from Valentine Defined.

 

These are really quick and easy to make with the Petal Cone die and the Hearts collection framelits.  This pleated ribbon is fast becoming one of my favorites as well.



This is a view of the back, you could certainly decorate that as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!