Saturday, February 11, 2012

100th day cupcakes


A few days before the 100th day at school, Maddie came home all excited and said, "Mom!  I asked my teacher if I could bring cupcakes on the 100th day of school and she said I could!"  Well, she forgot to ask me :)  but that is ok, at least it wasn't the next day!!


She is a big fan of sprinkles (as probably most kids are) so we made sure to use some of those and I added a little decoration I made using My Digital Studio, punches, a toothpick and crystal effects.  (The crystal effects held the card stock onto the toothpick)




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!