Sunday, February 26, 2012

Doily Birthday

Well, we are in the middle of a snow storm today, something we haven't really seen all winter!  It will be a quiet day at home I guess.

This is one of the cards we did at our Stamp a Stack yesterday, I know I have seen this idea in lots of places so don't know who to give proper credit to, but can say I didn't create the original.


Supplies:
Hey Doily, Just Believe, Bring on the Cake
Very Vanilla, Concord Crush card stock
Concord Crush, Pool Party classic ink
Vintage wallpaper impressions folder
vanilla taffeta ribbon

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!