Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kindness matters

Today's card uses both a Sale-a-bration stamp set and the Sale-a-bration designer series paper.  (sorry the picture isn't quite straight!)


I used some scraps of the Everyday Enchantment DSP along with a scrap of Peach Parfait behind the layer of butterflies and embossed a layer of Pool Party with the Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder as the layer behind it.

The butterflies were stamped with Soft Suede ink and then I lightly added some
color with the blender pens.

Supplies:
Everyday Enchantment DSP
Kindness matters stamp set
Pool Party, Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla card stock
Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz classic ink
modern label punch
Labels collection Framelits
Vintage wallpaper impressions folder
Perfect Polka dots impressions folder
Big Shot
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!