Monday, February 27, 2012

A little bit of good

Our Late Night Stampers Challenge this week is to Go Green - use green in our cards, scrapbook pages, etc.    I used the Paisley Petals Designer Series paper along with Old Olive and Soft Suede.


For the ribbon, I had a piece that was too short to tie, left over from some other project so I twisted it and wrapped an antique brad around it before I poked the brad through the card stock.

Supplies:
Pursuit of Happiness, Simply Soft
Old Olive, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock
Paisley Petals designer series paper
Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede classic ink
Victoria crochet trim ribbon
antique brads
basic pearls
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!