Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Simply Soft

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  Today also happens to be my 14th Anniversary and we get to celebrate by helping our oldest study for a science test and watch our middle one play at halftime of a basketball game tonight :)


I pulled out my Simply Soft stamp set and made a couple cards combining it with the Mocha Morning specialty paper. 


On the top one, I used the scallop edge border punch for the side of the image and on the bottom one, I used the curly label punch and added a few to the back of the image layer. 


Supplies:
Simply Soft, Occasional Quotes
Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz card stock
Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron classic ink and markers
basic pearls
Victoria Crochet trim ribbon
Blushing Bride pleated ribbon
Curly Label punch
Scallop edge border punch
dimensionals
Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!