Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lovely as a Tree

I have been looking at this stamp set since it came out a few years ago and finally broke down bought it.  The first card is one I used at my Stamp a Stack last weekend which I already shared with you and the second is a do over that I made with some of the leftover pieces.


I used Bashful Blue and Wild Wasabi ink and sponged over the trees.


Supplies:
Lovely as a Tree, Bring on the Cake
Bashful Blue, Confetti White, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake card stock
Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi and Bashful Blue classic ink
Framed tulips impressions folder
Vintage wallpaper impressions folder
Early Espresso satin ribbon
dimensionals
sponges

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!