Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Mixed Bunch

I have another Mixed Bunch card for you that also uses the Domestic Goddess designer series paper.  For some reason, I go to that a lot with this stamp set.


I stamped flower images on both a piece of Daffodil Deight and Whisper White before I punched them out with the Blossom punch. 

Supplies:
Mixed Bunch, Sincere Salutations
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight card stock
Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight classic ink
Extra large oval punch
Blossom punch
antique brads
Domestic Goddess dsp
Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!