Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Need for Speed part 2

Today's card is another one using the Need for Speed stamp set and this time around I used the 4 wheeler.  In an attempt to make it look like mudd splatters, I used the color spritzer tool and my Early Espresso marker, but it didn't quite give it the effect I was going for.


There is a strip of Real Red that I cut with the Tasteful Trim die running through the middle of the card and the designer series paper is a preview of one that will be in the new catalog coming out in June.  It will be available to customers as a preview in April so be on the lookout!

Supplies:
Need for Speed, Grunge Rock
Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Real Red card stock
Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso classic ink and markers
color spritzer tool
Tasteful Trim die
Big shot
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!