Monday, March 5, 2012

Pinks and Browns

This weeks Late Night Stampers Challenge is our favorite color combinations.  For my first sample, I chose pinks and browns which I seem to be drawn to a lot.


I used Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Soft Suede for this scrapbook page.  The stamps sets are Simply Soft and Pursuit of Happiness and I added a couple ribbon flowers in there as well.


Supplies:
Pursuit of Happiness, Simply Soft
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink card stock
Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede classic ink
Victoria crochet trim ribbon
Early espresso satin ribbon
Big button
Flirtatious fabric
music notes wheel
top note
Elegant bouquet impressions folder
dimensionals
sticky strip

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!