Monday, March 26, 2012

Textured Tea Cups

Our Late Night Stampers Challenge this week is Texture - and if you have followed my blog at all you will know I LOVE texture from my impressions folders :)  so this won't be difficult at all!


For this card, I used the Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder on both the Baja Breeze strip that I cut with the Adorning accents edgelit and also the 3" circle.


As you will see on the last picture, the circle is cut through all the layers on the front of the card.  I attached them all and then ran it through the Big Shot; embossed the piece I cut out and attached it to the inside.  So the part of the circle you can't see that is attached to the inside of the card actually has 3 layers as well.  Using all the scraps :)


Supplies:
Tea Shoppe
Twitterpatted DSP
Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Basic Gray card stock
Riding Hood Red classic ink
Riding Hood Red pleated ribbon
antique brads
Big shot
3" circle die
Adornding accents edgelit
Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder
1 1/4" circle punch
1 3/8" circle punch
word window punch
modern label punch
sticky strip
dimensionals


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!