Thursday, March 15, 2012

UStamp with Dawn and Friends Cards with Cool Moves 2012

I am really excited to share some information about our next UStamp with Dawn and Friends event called Cards with Cool Moves 2012.  We have so many fun ideas to share with you and it all starts on March 23rd!  Sign up to join us at www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com today so you don't miss out!


What do we have in store for you this time around?
* 40+ "Cards with Cool Moves" with co-ordinating envelopes
80+ non-interactive cards with co-ordinating envies
That's a massive amount of awesomeness…120 cards!! Shared in 20 days!!
 * AT LEAST a "Baker's Dozen" of EXTRA BONUS Projects!!
* Downloadable PDF Tutorial for EVERY project!!
 * Live Chats!!
 * Prizes!! Dawn is  giving away 30+ prizes!! Cut at 6×6 each lucky winner will receive 1 of each of the Occasions Mini Designer Series Papers!!* Member Gallery to share YOUR creative genius!!
* So much more!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!