Monday, April 16, 2012

Friends

This week our Late Night Stampers challenge is to use shades of Pink, Green and Yellow.  For my first sample, I chose the Vintage Vogue stamp set that has been collecting dust in my stamp room and paired it with some Flirtatious Fabric and the Brights Designer series paper pack.


I used Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Pear Pizzazz as my color combination and used the brights brads for my little flowers.


Supplies:
Vintage Vogue
Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink card stock
Brights designer series paper stack
Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink classic ink
eyelet border punch
Flirtatious fabric
dimensionals
brights brads


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!