Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happiness

I broke out the Take a Seat stamp set for this card along with Pursuit of Happiness for my sentiment.  There is some retired designer series paper and also some Beau Chateau designer series paper in the mix and I used some faux mother of pearl on Very Vanilla card stock as well.


The ink is Early Espresso and the card stocks are Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake and Marina Mist.


I added a few little embellishments - subtles buttons, vintage trinkets and Victoria Crochet trim ribbon.  The little flower on the bench is made from the Boho Blossoms punch and the itty bitty shapes punch.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!