Monday, April 2, 2012

Notes and Flowers

Spring is here and this week at Late Night Stampers we are celebrating with Spring themed projects.  For my first one I chose music notes and flowers in some muted colors.


The background is the music notes wheel in Crumb Cake and I added some images from Field Flowers in Pretty in Pink and Rose Red. 

Supplies:
Field Flowers, Just Believe
Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla card stock
Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green, Perftect Plum classic ink
Stitched Velvet Vanilla ribbon
color spritzer tool
sponges
music notes wheel

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!