Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tea Shoppe for you

I was playing around with my Tea Shoppe stamp set again and used a couple colors that I will be missing after May 31st - Concord Crush and Peach Parfait. 


Supplies:
Tea Shoppe
Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White card stock
Concord Cruch, Wild Wasabi and Peach Parfait classic ink
Finial Press and Elegant Bouquet impressions folders
labels collection framelits
scallop oval punch
large oval punch
basic rhinestones


There are some awesome ideas on the blogs below...

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Happy to see you joined the LNS Web Ring Kris. I joined that and now I'm doing the LNS Treasure Hunt, and can't believe how many hits I've had this week already.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!