Tuesday, May 15, 2012

For Maddie

My daughter, Maddie, is just about done with kindergarten and I thought I would make her a fun card since she loves to make them too.  I used the Brights collection designer series paper stack so this card falls into our Late Night Stampers challenge this week too for using designer paper.



I used the Simple Alphabet Numbers and Letters dies and the Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder in the Big Shot.


The stamp set I used is retired and is called Recess, the brads are from the brights collection and I used Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Tangerine Tango as my colors for the card.

Hope she likes it!


4 comments:

Susan said...

I think it's wonderful....so bright & wonderful coloours; TFS!!

Brenda Taylor said...

I love your card!!!! I hope your daughter will too, what a neat idea

MJ said...

I am sure she will love it. I know I do! So fun, love the colors!

Jonia said...

I love it and I am sure that Maddie will also.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!