Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just for You

Today's card is a simple and quick one using some new In Colors and a new stamp set that will be available for order starting on Friday!


The stamp set is called Betsy's Blossoms and I have shown you a sample or two using it already, the sentiment is from Tea Shoppe.


The new colors I used are Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, and Primrose Petals.

Supplies:
Betsy's Blossoms
Tea Shoppe
Primrose Petals, Gumball Green and Whisper White card stock
Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green classic ink
Island Indigo bakers twine
2 1/2" circle punch
1 3/4" circle punch
1 3/8" circle punch
basic rhinestones
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!