Friday, May 4, 2012

May Stamp Club

These are our May Stamp Club projects and I have lots of pictures!  The baby card uses a stamp set that is currently unavailable, but hopefully it will be in the new catalog.


The Perfect Details Texturz plate is retiring so if you love it don't miss out!  It was used on this card for texture and then we added some marker to the dotted areas.


This is one paper pack that we had not used yet so I thought I would throw it in at the end  - Berry Blossoms and the sentiment is from Pursuit of Happiness.



The layout uses Flirtatious Specialty paper and some fun spritzing and playing with water and reinkers.


I mixed some Daffodil Delight and rubbing alcohol to make this spritz and added it to the Blushing Bride smooch spritz.  The Wisteria Wonder droplets are made with water and reinkers and the watercolor pen.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!