Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nature's Pace

I am already loving the new in color called Midnight Muse!  On this card, I used it with Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Wisteria Wonder. 


You only have a couple days left to purchase the lace ribbon border punch if it is something you have been eyeing.  It is on the retiring list and you can go here to purchase it.

On the Midnight Muse layer, I added some stamping with the French Foliage Stamp set and the sentiment is from Nature's Pace. 

Supplies:
Nature's Pace
French Foliage
Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder card stock
Early Espresso, Midnight Muse classic ink
Lace ribbon border punch
1" circle punch
Decorative Label punch
brads


2 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love how this card turned out. It qualifies as a masculine design but could easily adapt to a feminine one.
Thanks for sharing.

MJ said...

Great card. I agree with CherylAnn, it could be either! Love it either way!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!