Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Need for Speed

I wanted to mess with my watercolor crayons on this card, but I did not want to just use them to add color, I decided to use them for texture by melting them onto watercolor paper.


It turned out kind of fun, although it might need to be sealed since any time it rubs on something, the crayon leaves a mark. 

Supplies:
Grunge Rock, Need for Speed
Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray card stock
Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Black stazon ink
2 1/2" circle punch
Big Shot
Stripes impressions folder
blender pen
Subtles buttons
 baker's twine
dimensionals
watercolor crayons

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!