Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chevron Circles

I was just kind of messing around with this card trying out the new Chevron Folder.  What I did was use a circle larger than the one I attached to the card stock and put it over the circle off center and then used my white gel pen to make some marks.


Supplies:
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Soft Suede, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze card stock
Raspberry Ripple classic ink
white gel pen
Chevron folder
Perfect polka dots folder
Apothecary accents framelit
Soft Suede taffeta ribbon
sticky strip
snail adhesive
dimensionals
Word window punch

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!