Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

I found a printable with this poem on Pinterest and thought I would put together a quick little gift for Joe using the poem.  I typed it out and printed it using My Digital Studio and then added some card stock and Storytime designer series paper. 


Behind the Basic Black card stock, I cut down a piece of cardboard that comes with most of the specialty papers and adhered it to make it stronger, then used another piece of it to help it stand up.

It was really quick and easy to make - no stamping or embellishments, just card stock and designer paper.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!