Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun with Scraps

Last weekend I took the kids to the cabin and as I usually do, I took some things along to stamp for after they go to bed or if it is raining, etc.  This time when I packed, I only took scraps so I forced myself to make a dent in the pile that has accumulated!  These are a couple of cards that came out of the scrap pile.



Supplies:
Mixed Bunch
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, Peach Parfait card stock
Wisteria Wonder, Pacific Point classic ink
Blossoms punch
2 1/2" circle punch
Modern label punch
Word Window punch
Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder
Vintage wallpaper impressions folder
Square lattice impressions folder
Finial Press impressions folder

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!