Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Live in the Sunshine...

This is a hybrid project that I entered for the Artisan Award contest.   The base is a piece of board covered with fabric.  The center was printed with My Digital Studio and then stamped and the scallop circles are made from the wood sheets and then stamped.


The whole thing was covered with Vanilla Shimmer smooch spritz after I put it together.





This one would have been fun to have back but maybe it will make one of the displays at convention.

4 comments:

Jonia said...

Very, Very pretty! I love everything about it.

Alison xx said...

Beautiful project. A xx

Kat said...

Very nice! I love hybrid projects! MDS is my go-to when I don't have the stamp I am looking for!!!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love this project. Lots of design elements and that spells SUCCESS!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!