Monday, July 9, 2012

"Create" Skinny Notebook

A long time ago I bought some notebooks and had the stores cut them in three the long way for me but I haven't really used them (gasp!).  This notebook holder is really quick and easy to put together and even has a spot for a pen.


I used the Patio Party designer series paper and the Apothecary Accents framelits. 


The sentiment is from Loving Thoughts and I added some cute in color dahlias to the circles as well.


Don't you just love that ribbon?!


Supplies:
Loving Thoughts
Patio Party DSP
Primrose Petals classic ink
Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple card stock
Apothecary accents framelits
Argyle folder
Chevron folder
Raspberry Ripple stitched satin ribbon
In Color dahlias
1 3/4" circle punch
Word window punch
Modern label punch
dimensionals
sticky strip
snail adhesive

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!